T ENDURO 2 Fast Acting External Flexible Fabric Door
The T ENDURO 2 fast acting productivity door has a self-supporting, corrosion-resistant steel frame. Designed for larger openings in exterior areas where wind ratings up to 177kph (110mph) are required and as an alternative to traditional rigid steel rolling doors.
These unique doors are also used in interior applications where high air pressure exists or insulation for temperature or sound is required. The high operating speed of the Trekking Enduro helps maintain separation of areas and reduces energy consumption. The unique vertical folding design uses straps to pull the curtain from the floor up without rolling it around a drum. This leaves only soft, flexible curtain folds exposed to impacts rather than rigid bottom bars like other high-speed doors.
The T ENDURO 2 Series is available in 2 versions to suit the clearances around the opening:
T ENDURO 2 MTT: The header opens from the top for easy maintenance.
T ENDURO 2 MTF: The header opens on the front
- Fast acting vertical folding fabric door, for clear openings up to 11m by 11m
- Door opening and closing speed of up to 0.8 m/s depending upon door size
- Flexible vertical folding curtain, reinforced sealed welds
- Insulated curtains are available
- Self supporting, corrosion resistant, steel frame is standard
- Optional stainless steel frames are available – call for information
- Flexible, patented soft bottom edge with superior sealing
- Patented vertical fold up design leaves no stiffeners at bottom of curtain throughout the opening and closing cycle
- Standard wind ratings up to 177kph. More on request, depending upon door size
- Roll and motor covers are integral to door design
- The door is factory pre-wired and the standard, PLC controlled, IP65 control panel is CE approved.