Choose AceDoors DuraDoor for a high security, top quality metal door, suitable for many applications.
Manufactured in New Zealand with an injected polyurethane foam core sheathed in powder coated stucco aluminium sheet.
- Designed to be installed into pre-cast concrete, timber, block work, insulated panel or long run roofing walls
- Security Feature: Lock tongue is protected by leaf frame overlapping the door facing
- Eliminates all swelling, sticking and painting problems associated with timber doors
- Powder coated aluminium finish, to colour match building appearance. No on site painting needed
- Pre-hung in one piece frame with your choice of hardware fitted
- Energy saving polyurethane foam core is used to deliver exceptional insulation values
- Full perimeter gasket seals to decrease energy costs and reduce air infiltration
- Lightweight, high performance construction
- Can be supplied as single or double leaf doors
- Able to be used in high wash down areas, warp & rot free
- Competitively priced against timber doors
- Fire escapes
- Storage rooms
- Plant rooms
- Communications rooms
- Sprinkler valve rooms
- Service Stations
- Retail shops
- Heavy traffic doors
- High security areas
- Thermal environments
- High wash down areas
- Corrosive environments
- Public swimming pools
- Sporting facilities
- Record rooms
- Commercial/multi-tenant buildings
Other Options Can Include:
- Door closer
- Kick plates
- Panic bars
- Mag lock
- Vision panels
- Air vents
- Anti-Jemmy strip
- Transom panel
AceDoors can install DuraDoors in the Auckland and Canterbury regions. Enquire for assistance in other locations. AceDoors provide optional servicing and maintenance on all doors.
The Northern Arena in Silverdale is designed to be a state of the art fitness complex. The architecturally designed complex is attractive, modern and comfortable.
When it came to select the doors around the swimming pool area, the Duradoor™ was the chosen door over standard timber doors and other metal doors. The reason is that the Duradoor™ core is injected polyurethane, which is strong, dense and impervious to moisture.
The Duradoor™ is installed internally for the changing room and toilet doors as well as being used for the exterior fire egress doors.