Nergeco R Labo 5 Fast Acting Door
R Labo 5
High Sealing and Multicomposite Construction Technology, the R Labo 5 is a fast-acting fabric door used for clean, hygiene-focused applications. Designed with an open, rounded shape that is fully accessible for dry cleaning, contamination risks are kept to a minimum.
Rapid functionality maintains temperatures and reduces airborne contamination.
Resistant to pressure differences with intelligent safety features, the R Labo 5 enhances safety and maintains workflow within an aseptic environment.
- Fast acting
With an average speed of 1 metre per second, the prompt functionality of the R Labo 5 reduces energy consumption by maintaining temperature and pressure while reducing airborne contamination hazards.
A weld-free smooth surface made from multi-composite material, designed specifically for high standards of cleanliness and reduction of contamination.
Our patented reinsertion technology delivers peace of mind. Should an accidental impact occur, the curtain will reinsert itselft without intervention, while intelligent design increases safety with a flexible soft-edge.
The soft bottom edge can be distorted both vertically and horizontally and is sensitive enough to reopen the door at the slightest impact while closing.
R Labo 5 curtains offer an exceptionally high standard of cleanliness coupled with impressive functionality.
- Rapid opening and closure of 1m/s
- Sleek, smooth and quiet design with a variety of colours to choose from
- Tight sealing to withstand pressure differences, with optional sealing kits available to further enhance pressure sealing to 40 Pa
- Auto reinsertion reduces repair costs following accidental impacts
- Smart and soft closure maintains user safety
- Guaranteed durability, even in corrosive or aggressive environments
- Direct drive motor with proven reliability and enduring performance, avoiding the use of chains, reducing maintenance time and expense
- Panoramic anti-fatigue transparent windows are resistant to discolouration, enhancing visibility and safety
Enquire about the R Labo 5
Thinking of a fast acting fabric door for your next project? Talk to AceDoors today.
AceDoors partnered with Nergeco 30 years ago who have 35 years of skillful experience and success with the high-performance doors adapted to each trade, each process, and each building in more than 90 countries worldwide.
Assembled from our Auckland Factory
Our R Labo 5 doors are assembled in our Auckland factory, adapted to the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.