Roll out exceptional security without compromising on light and sight. Our anodised aluminium DuraGrille ensures maximum ventilation and visibility without undermining safety.
A New Zealand manufactured armoured mesh curtain protecting your assets or those of your clients.
Where security meets usability, delivering safety and ventilation for local conditions.
Maintain positive airflow within compromised spaces such as car parking facilities, machine storage, underground access, and compressor sheds.
Security without losing precious sunlight and sight. Maintain natural lighting in public spaces like shopping centres and retail spaces.
Retailers of high-value or desirable goods benefit from the added security of armour of strong and hardwearing design over existing shop fronts.
DuraGrille armoured roller curtains provide peace of mind.
- 19mm tubing with 75mm connecting links creates a stretcher bond pattern made up of silver anodised aluminium components.
- Sleek, smooth and quiet design
- engineered steel barrel system and aluminium guide system to suit your opening, either jamb fixed or recessed.
- Designed to be grease-free, mohair strips are utilised on the channel interior.
- An aluminium extruded bottom rail adds extra strength and security, with a rubber seal for soft closing.
Enquire about DuraGrille
Interested about using the DuraDoor for your next project? Talk to one of our Specialists today.
Upgrade Options Available
Specialty add-ons can include:
- Grifco motor range
- External key switch
- Safety beams
- High-cycle motor option
- External keypad
Manufactured from our Christchurch Factory
All our AceDoors DuraGrille doors are manufactured in our Christchurch factory, adapted to the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.