Kent Smoke Curtains
Kent Smoke Curtains
Kent Smoke Curtains are used to control the movement of smoke through a building in the event of a fire. They can either channel smoke to smoke extraction points or create reservoirs to slow its spread. They remain virtually invisible when the curtain is stored in its retracted position within the compact headbox. When signalled by a local detector device or a fire alarm signal, they descend to the operational level above the floor.
Kent Automatic Fire Smoke are fully tested to BS EN 12101-1 Annexes B, C and D, and have the following additional features.
- CE Labelled D120
- Compact ‘nearly invisible’ headbox with multiple fixing methods
- Flexible and durable fire rated fiberglass fabrics
- Lightweight assembly that greatly lessens structural load
- Guide rails not required but optional
- Bottom bar, side guides and headbox can be powder coated to blend in to surroundings
- Achieve curved designs with segmented curtains
- Virtually unlimited width without intermediate support
- Kent Guaranteed Gravity Fail Safe (no power needed)
- Intelligent controls
- Compliance: BS EN 12101-1 Annex B (Reliability, Response Time and Material Durability), BS EN 12101-1 Annex C (Air Leakage Test), BS EN 12101-1 Annex D (Fire Resistance Test), CE Labelled D120, Third Party Accreditation – Certifire, Fabric tested to BS 476 Pt. 6 and Pt. 7, EN 13501-1
- Fire Resistance (E): 120 minutes at 600 deg C.
Enquire about Kent Smoke Curtains
Interested in using our Kent Smoke Curtains for your next project? Talk to one of our specialists today to discuss how we can customise your site.
Advanced European Technology
Leaders in the manufacturing of Smoke and Fire Curtains, Kent’s start of the art manufacturing facilities are equipped with the latest European technological systesm. This allow them to produce Smoke & Fire Curtains with high quality engineered precision.
Assembled from our Auckland Factory
All the Kent Smoke Curtains are assembled in our Auckland factory, adapted to the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the ability and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.