A raging southerly making rapid landfall off the Cook Strait is no match for the DuraShutter, New Zealand’s first wind rated roller shutter door.
Fully tested and certified, and up to date with current building code legislation, meeting the requirements of AS/NZS4505:2012, the DuraShutter is the obvious choice when selecting a roller door for building in exposed locations.
Believed to be the strongest guide system available, winds of up to 200kph could be howling outside, yet the DuraShutter remains uncompromising.
Manufactured in New Zealand, your insurer will appreciate the added security and durability of the DuraShutter, and staff will enjoy the added safety.
Exposed locations are blown away by the strength of the DuraShutter. Heavy duty and hard-wearing, DuraShutter is built to last – expanding on the quality base elements of other AceDoor shutters, enhanced by a strengthened guide system suitable for the most uncompromising locations.
- Featuring 2.5mm roll formed steel guide with 8mm steel over clamp and 3mm underclip
- Cast wind locks
- Spring-assisted engineered barrel system
- 0.75mm steel interlocking slat
- Standard galvanised or powder coat finishing options from the Dulux Duralloy range
- Motorised options, complete with emergency hand chain and extensive accessories
- Manual hand chain operation alternative available
- Standard 6000mmh x 8000mmw openings are available, with the ability to tailor to your space on request.
Tailored to your site and the seasons, the DuraShutter is compact, space efficient and durable throughout the toughest weather conditions.
- Available in five categories to match the five wind zones
- Fully tested and certified roller shutter
- Forces are calculated and interpolated from a series of tests completed in our purpose-built booth, then verified by an independent engineer
- Physically tested to meet the durability and wind loading criteria of AS/NZS405:2012 in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS1170.2
- Wind load information (in-plane and out-of-plane forces) is available
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
Enquire about DuraShutter
Warehousing in an exposed or marginal location? Talk to Ace Doors today.
With over 30 years’ experience in the market, we know how to deliver a product with longevity, with less overall maintenance requirements, and lower temperature loss, resulting in greater energy savings.
Manufactured from our Auckland & Christchurch Factories.
All our AceDoor DuraShutter doors are manufactured in our Auckland & Christchurch factories, adapted to the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.