Nergeco T Star 2 Fast Acting Door
T Star 2
A contemporary alternative to a traditional rigid steel roller door, the T Star 2 is designed to withstand winds up to 100kph standard with the ability to increase 177kph.
Vertically stacking, suitable for openings up to 6m x 6m, with options to further enhance and customise to your unique application, where speed, reliability, and safety are essential.
Self-supporting and resistant to rust or corrosion, the T Star 2 protects your assets from harsh weather with a special soft folding design.
- Fast acting
With an average speed of 0.8 metres per second, the prompt functionality of the T Star 2 maintains zone separation while reducing energy consumption.
Designed to be weather resistant and leakproof, with optional enhanced insulation incorporating a double-layered air blanket to better maintain interior temperature.
A step above the traditional drum roller model, should an accidental impact occur causing a stiffener to bend, there is no loss to production as the T Star 2 continues to function.
The soft bottom edge can be distorted both vertically and horizontally and is sensitive enough to reopen the door at the slightest impact while closing.
T Star 2 folding curtains offer an exceptionally high standard of cleanliness coupled with impressive functionality.
- Rapid vertical stacking opening and closure of 0.8m/s
- Tight sealing to withstand winds of up to 177kph
- Soft bottom design maintains user safety
- Guaranteed durability, withstanding tough New Zealand weather patterns
- Able to be used in interior applications of high air pressure or to insulate for temperature or sound
- Panoramic anti-fatigue transparent windows are resistant to discolouration, enhancing long term visibility and safety
- Corrosion resistant with epoxy primer coated steel framing finished in colour
Enquire about the T Star 2
Protect your production against the elements using clever patented vertical folding design. Speak with a specialist today to discuss your individual requirements and specific location needs.
AceDoors partnered with Nergeco 30 years ago who have 35 years of skillful experience and success with the high-performance doors adapted to each trade, each process, and each building in more than 90 countries worldwide.
Manufactured in France
All our T Star 2 doors are made and manufactured in France and are supplied and managed by AceDoors NZ. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.