- Universal hanging – either L/H or R/H hanging by simply rotating the complete door around
- Attractive flush face door appearance with no ugly perimeter channels or rivet fixings
- High density polyurethane foam core giving a high impact resistant colour steel face
- A solid 3.0mm wall thickness for secure hinge fixing points
- Eliminates all swelling, sticking and painting problems associated with timber doors
- Heavy duty stainless hinges and quality Guardsman stainless steel locksets are used
- Quality fitting for a quality door
- Low maintenance, no painting required
- Available in any colour steel colour range
- The finished door is completely covered in Polystyrene packaging and shrink wrapped eliminating all freight damage
- A PVC protective film is placed on the coloursteel face of the door to avoid any installation damage
- Totally enhances and finishes off any opening in your building
- Quick installation time
Enquire about Personnel Doors
Interested in using our Personnel Doors for your next project? Talk to one of our specialists today to discuss how we can customise your site.
With over 30 years’ experience in the market, we know how to deliver a product with longevity, with less overall maintenance requirements, and lower temperature loss, resulting in greater energy savings.
Manufactured from our Auckland Factory
All our Personnel Doors are made and manufactured in our Auckland factory, adapted to the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.