A & B-Series Roller Doors
A & B-Series Roller Doors
Safeguarding your goods with a classic corrugated profile, the A & B-Series Roller Doors offers timeless style complementary to kiwi cladding, in step with local conditions, ideal for use in town or country.
New Denim Blue
The A-Series is a versatile style for residential applications including single car garages, small workshops, fam sheds, and storage facilities. The B-Series offers greater strength while maintaining a fluid design for larger openings in a residential or light commercial setting. Ideal for vehicle lock ups, agricultural facilities or workshops.
Both profiles deliver on durability and performance, with the flexibility to adapt to your specific site requirements.
- Cohesive – Made from 0.4mm Colorsteel Endura® coil, our roller door curtains integrate seamlessly with common roofing and cladding found in New Zealand.
- Simple – The sprung axle allows easy manual operation and, as a safety measure, supports the curtain.
- Durability – The aluminium bottom bar strengthens the door and is fitted with a rubber weather seal to minimise dirt, leaves & other mess from coming in to your garage from outside.
Effortless integration into pre-existing building materials delivers a clean finish, where style and security meet, delivering a classic exterior without compromising safety.
- Available in 0.4 BMT Colorsteel
- 14mm corrugation depth
- Available in sizes up to 3.2m height and 3.0m width
- Available in 0.4BMT Colorsteel
- 21mm corrugation depth
- Available in sizes up to 4.2m height and 4.0m width
Optional extras include:
- Centre lock
- Hand chain operation
- Electric motor with remote control operation
Enquire about A & B-Series Roller Doors
Speak with a specialist today to discuss the Roller Door Requirements of your home or commercial.
Harmonious with pre-existing building materials and easy to integrate into new builds, the AceDoors roller doors deliver on form and function.
- Cohesive – Simple and timeless design delivers easy and functional operation using durable and long lasting materials.
- Tailored – A or B-Series provides options for standard or larger sizing, ensuring easy application in residential or light commercial operations.
- 100% New Zealand – Designed for New Zealand conditions and locally manufactured.
With over 30 years of experience in the market, we at AceDoors know how to deliver a product with longevity and fewer overall maintenance requirements – saving you money in the long term.
Manufactured from our Auckland Factory.
All our A & B-Series Roller Doors are manufactured in our Auckland factory, customised for the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.