PVC Swing Doors
Impact-operated, and built to absorb shock and sound, PVC swing curtains are ideal where unimpeded traffic flow is as important as environmental integrity.
- Hygienic – Corrosion-free head and stiles coupled with easy-to-clean and non-absorbent PVC finish.
- Flexibility – Constant panel tension through the entire 180-degree swinging arc through a unique tensioning system.
- Robust – Built to endure impact, using hands-free push opening and self-closing swing design.
Robust – Built to endure impact, using hands-free push opening and self-closing swing design.
- Fibre brush finish seal for dry areas
- PVC seal for food and wet wash areas
- Anti-fall straps for collision safety
- Environmentally safe high quality European PVC
Specialty add-ons can include:
- Boot and pallet pads
- Traffic buffers
- Reinforced PVC for heavy-duty traffic
- High transparency for safety or opacity for privacy
Enquire about PVC Swing Doors
Interested in using our PVC Swing Doors for your next project? Talk to one of our specialists today to discuss how we can customise your site.
Vinyl is rigid by nature, plasticizers are are essential to make it flexible. Phthalate Plasticizers currently used in the market tend to be low cost and may have harmful risks and effects to health and environment.
It is because of this, and consumeners growing concerns about unsafe phthalate plasticizers, that ExtruFlex produces all our Flexible Vinyl using safe Non-phthalate plasticizer.
The non-phthalate plasticizer selected by our supplier is compliant with the highest safety standards and food regulations in the world (REACH, RoHS, Toys Regulation, European Food Contact Regulation, FDA, California Prop 65)
AceDoor’s PVC Strip Curtains are made from food contact PVC, complying wiht the tough European regulation standards (1375/2004/CE and EU-10/2011). PVC strip curtains are perferct for applications where temperature control, dust exclusion and sound insulation are important between different areas, without impeding access.
Our PVC Strip Curtains are suitable for food production plants, refrigerated trucks, cold storage, supermarkets, takeaways, fruit & vege stores, as well as cafes.
With over 30 years of experience in the market, we at AceDoors know how to deliver a product with longevity and fewer overall maintenance requirements – saving you money in the long term.
Manufactured from our Auckland Factory
All our PVC Swing Doors are manufactured by our imported, non-phthalate PVC from our Auckland factory, and are adapted to the site and requirements of the individual client. With your needs in mind, we have the agility and experience to deliver an exceptional product at a competitive rate with outstanding service.