ThermaSeal™ Insulated Sectional Doors
Our exclusive process fills 100% of the door’s interior space with energy-saving polyurethane foam insulation to deliver exceptional R-values. This process also provides superior foam density for excellent structural integrity. For maximum thermal protection, choose ThermaSeal.
Every ThermaSeal door is built for superior performance and includes the features listed below:
- Maximum thermal protection. Energy-saving polyurethane foam insulation is used to deliver exceptional R-values.
- Rugged hardware and springs. Your ThermaSeal door comes packaged with the right combination of long-lasting hardware, track and springs to precisely match your door’s size and application.
- Reduced airflow. Dual vinyl barriers dramatically reduce air infiltration. A true thermal break prevents heat loss and eliminates any metal-to-metal contact between surfaces.
- Decreased energy costs. ThermaSeal doors help you reduce energy costs with a Ushaped, vinyl bottom weatherseal and sturdy aluminum retainer.
- Built tough. Rust-resistant galvanized steel is finished with a two-coat, baked-on paint process for long life.The superior thermal bond between steel and polyurethane foam is warranted against delamination for ten years.
- Agricultural Buildings
- Car Wash/Corrosive Environments
- Fire Station/Ambulance
- High Security
- Large Opening Size
- Mining, Pulp & Paper
- Noninsulated Storage
- Service Station
- Thermal Environments
- Transit Facility/Truck Terminal
- Underground Parking