Process Hinged Doors
AceDoors extensive range of process doors provide for ease of access while minimising energy loss and any risk of contamination.
All process doors are manufactured with double-leaf gaskets to ensure complete sealing. Almost every possible hygiene condition is catered for with a wide range of materials.
Durability is vital to any process doors. Because AceDoors use long lasting components, such as a PVC double seal gasket on the frame and threshold of out process doors, many years of reliable service are assured.
- Vision Panels
- Powder Coating
- Kick Plates
- Specialised Hardware
- Bomber Type Hinge
- Electric Locksets or Activation
- Door Leaf
Fabricated from a 50mm thick panel, with a titania white paint finish.
• Robust 1 piece aluminium profiles to suit 50mm/75mm/100mm wall thicknesses.
• Back flashing to suit thicker walls.
Standard hardware and furniture is Legge V31 Mortise Lock with Legge 702 Alpha SCP External & Legge 712 Alpha SCP Internal.
- Door Finish
Door frames either mill finish or powder-coated titania as standard.
- Optional Extras Available
• Vision panel – Standard sizes 500mmx500mm/800mmx200mm using 4 or 6mm toughened glass (special sizes available).
• Door closers
• S/S D Handle and push plate
• S/S Kick Plates
• Air Vents/Louvres
• Tower Bolts (manual or spring loaded).