ISOFRIGO 3 – Productivity door for Cold storage – designed to separate negative temperature areas from positive controlled areas
The Frigo 3 high speed productivity door has a self supporting, corrosion resistant epoxy coated steel frame. Designed to separate below freezing cold storage areas from refrigerated above freezing storage areas. The Frigo 3 has an average speed of 0.8m per second (both up and down) which helps maintain separation and reduces energy consumption.
The unique 3 layer insulated vertical folding design, featuring heated side guides and top header with full perimeter sealing, uses straps to pull the curtain from the floor up without rolling it around a drum. This leaves only soft, flexible curtain folds exposed to impacts rather than rigid bottom bars like other high speed doors.
- Fast acting insulated vertical folding fabric door, for clear openings up to 3.5m by 4.5m
- Flexible, 3 layer, insulated vertical stacking curtain, reinforced sealed welds
- Self supporting, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated steel frame is standard
- Optional stainless steel frames are available – call for information
- Flexible, patented soft bottom edge with superior sealing
- Opening and closing speed is 0.8m per second, allowing unimpeded traffic flow
- Patented vertical 3 layer insulated fold up design leaves no stiffeners at bottom of curtain throughout the opening and closing cycle
- Roll and motor covers are integral to door design
- The door is factory pre-wired and the standard, PLC controlled, IP65 control panel that is EC approved.