Speedshutter™ – High Speed Roller Shutter
The Speedshutter™ is perfect for external applications where security and high speed operation is needed. The Speedshutter™ can be used instead of roller shutter/fabric high speed door combinations.
Quiet and smooth operation, running up to 1.7 metres per second opening speed, the Speedshutter™ features German made drive and control systems, along with European certified safety systems.
The design is made to be simple and low maintenance. Designed to be free from complicated counterbalance and tensioning systems that require significant maintenance and repairs over time.
Because of its simple design, the cost is significantly less than other high speed security doors – sometimes up to 50% less!
Call us today for pricing.
- Maximum Daylight Opening Size: 6.0m x 6.0m. (Larger sizes available, please consult factory)
- Opening Speed: up to 1.7 m/s
- Closing Speed: 0.7 m/s.
- Slat Material: Aluminium with hardened PVC inner lining.
- Slat Insulation: Injected polyurethane foam.
- Door Guide Material: 3.0mm thick galv steel with PVC wear strips.
- Motorising: Safedrive™ motorising with digital limits set from contoller. IP 65 rated.
- Controller: Control Unit with LED display, soft start and stop and variable speed drive.
- Thermal Properties: Slat U = 2.74 W / m2 K.
- Wind Load Rating: Class 3 (120 kph) at max size.
- Cycle Rating: Max 30 cycles per day.
- Safedrive™ integrated safety brake, certified to DIN EN 12604/12605, prevents door falling.
- Standard bottom optical safety edge reverses the door when contact is detected.
- In-line photo beam is standard.
- Emergency opening by hand chain.
- Optional light curtain available.
- Optional UPS power supply available.