Kelley DSH Series Dock Seal With Stationary Head Curtain
A hood-style head curtain seals the rear of the trailer, accommodating a variety of trailer heights. The DSH model is ideal for doors that are 9′ high or taller. End caps secure the drop curtain to the side pads. Durable fiberglass stays provide stiffness in the top of the curtain for better moisture drainage. Rugged, roll-formed Tufsteel™ galvanized steel frame increases product durability. Seamless aluminum tubing provides support for the head curtain.
- Durable fiberglass stays in the top of the curtain.
- Roll-formed Tufsteel galvanized steel framing warranted for 5 years against rotting, splitting or cracking.
- Endurance-tested foam core is continuously bonded to frame surface with flexible, nonflammable adhesive.
- A wide selection of durable coated fabrics provides maximum durability.
- Foam Front
- Foam front is sewn to the face of the hood.
- Available in 50mm thickness.
- Wear Pleats
- Provide maximum resistance to trailer abrasion.
- Fabric pleats overlap on pad face.
- Available in 4”, 8” and 16” exposures.
- Bottom Flaps
- Closes gap at bottom of side pads.
- Extends pad when using above-the-dock bumper.
- Cover fabric is attached to side pad bottom seams.
- Head Curtain Pull Rope Assembly
For easy adjustment of head curtain to various heights.
- Wear Faces
Provides more durability and life by adding an extra layer of fabric to the face of the pads.
- Flame-Retardant Foam and Fabric
Meets applicable standards.