STAR 2 Forum Productivity doors, for internal applications
The Nergeco STAR 2 Forum fast acting productivity door has a self supporting, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated steel frame and is ideal for applications within warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers.
The STAR 2 Forum has an average speed of 1.2m per second which helps maintain separation of areas and reduce energy consumption. The STAR 2 Forum includes Nergeco’s patented reinsertion system. If accidental impact should occur, the door will automatically reinsert itself without operator intervention.
Nergeco’s new Intelligent Curtain technology is now available on the STAR 2 Forum range.
- High speed roll up fabric door, for clear openings up to 4.5m by 4.5m.
- Flexible vertical roll up curtain, reinforced sealed welds
- Self-supporting, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated steel frame is standard
- Optional stainless steel frames are available – call for information
- Flexible, patented soft bottom edge with superior sealing
- Opening and Closing speed is 1.2m per second, allowing unimpeded traffic flow
- Fully Automatic Reinsertion system uses no springs, counterweights or cables. The curtain releases from the frame upon accidental impact and reinserts during the next opening cycle
- Roll cover and motor covers are standard
- The door is factory pre-wired and the standard, PLC controlled, IP65 control panels are CE approved.
The STAR 2 Forum comprises several models adapted to suit your opening and needs:
- Side drive unit
- Front drive unit
- In-Frame pedestrian doors
- Emergency Exit opening
Acedoors – the Right Mix for Leading Food Ingredients Company
on Monday, 18 June 2012. Posted in Food Processing and Storage
ACEDOORS SUPPLIES A RANGE OF DOOR SOLUTIONS FOR GS HALL’S NEW FACILITY
For over 50 years, GS Hall has been supplying and blending ingredients to some of NZ’s leading food manufacturers. In June 2012, they moved into their new building at Mt Wellington, Auckland. Hygiene and quality control is critically important for GS Hall and their new facility reflects this requirement.
Acedoors are proud to have supplied and installed a range of commerical doors for the new facility.
The project required the internal fitout for the blending plant and laboratories. This are hygiene areas requiring specialist doors solutions. Acedoors successfully provided 14 of the interior doors for the fitout:
- Rudnev Process hinged doors for hygiene areas;
- Rudnev Horizontal sliding doors;
- Rudnev Vertical sliding doors;
- Nergeco Star 2 Forum High Speed door; and
- Sliding Fire doors.
With one of the most complete ranges of door products, Acedoors were able to reduce the number of sub-contractors in the project. This simplied the project and makes the on-going door servicing easier with only one company to call. Door servicing is performed by Ace Servicing, a sister company to Acedoors, with 5 full time, fully equiped techncians.