ISOFRIGO 2 – Productivity door for Cold storage – specially designed to separate positive low temperature areas and ambient areas
The Frigo 2 fast acting productivity door has a self supporting, corrosion resistant epoxy coated steel frame. Designed to separate above freezing cold storage areas from ambient temperature storage areas. The Frigo 2 has an average speed of 0.8m per second which helps maintain separation and reduces energy consumption.
The unique insulated vertical folding design uses straps to pull the curtain from the floor up without rolling it around a drum. This leaves only soft, flexible curtain folds exposed to impacts rather than rigid bottom bars like other high speed doors.
- Fast acting insulated vertical folding fabric door, for clear openings up to 6m by 6m.
- Flexible vertical stacking curtain, reinforced sealed welds
- Self supporting, corrosion resistant, powder coated steel frame is standard
- Optional stainless steel frames are available – call for information
- Flexible, patented soft bottom edge with superior sealing
- Opening and closing speed is 0.8m per second, allowing unimpeded traffic flow
- Patented vertical fold up design leaves no stiffeners at bottom of curtain throughout the opening and closing cycle
- Roll cover is standard
- The door is factory pre-wired and the standard, PLC controlled, IP65 control panel that is EC approved.