STAR 2 Forum Productivity doors, for internal applications
The Nergeco STAR 2 Forum fast acting productivity door has a self supporting, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated steel frame and is ideal for applications within warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers.
The STAR 2 Forum has an average speed of 1.2m per second which helps maintain separation of areas and reduce energy consumption. The STAR 2 Forum includes Nergeco's patented reinsertion system. If accidental impact should occur, the door will automatically reinsert itself without operator intervention.
Nergeco's new Intelligent Curtain technology is now available on the STAR 2 Forum range.
- High speed roll up fabric door, for clear openings up to 4.5m by 4.5m.
- Flexible vertical roll up curtain, reinforced sealed welds
- Self-supporting, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated steel frame is standard
- Optional stainless steel frames are available - call for information
- Flexible, patented soft bottom edge with superior sealing
- Opening and Closing speed is 1.2m per second, allowing unimpeded traffic flow
- Fully Automatic Reinsertion system uses no springs, counterweights or cables. The curtain releases from the frame upon accidental impact and reinserts during the next opening cycle
- Roll cover and motor covers are standard
- The door is factory pre-wired and the standard, PLC controlled, IP65 control panels are CE approved.
The STAR 2 Forum comprises several models adapted to suit your opening and needs:
- Side drive unit
- Front drive unit
- In-Frame pedestrian doors
- Emergency Exit opening
See recent projects using the Star 2 Forum: